Spending slow season on island? We’ve got a few suggestions for how to spend September here in Antigua. Here are nine things to do in Antigua this month!
- A no-brainer, Sheer Rocks is #OpenAllSummer, Tuesday through Sunday from 12pm – 4pm.
Head to the rocks for an afternoon by the pool or lunch with a view!
- Hit the trails this summer and venture through Galleon Beach to Mermaid Gardens. Sit and watch the waves or explore the ever-changing rock pools.
- Looking to do some entertaining over the summer? Host an intimate dinner at home with the help of Rocks Group Events! Whether it’s a simple girls night or a Six Course affair, the Rocks Group team creates gorgeous evenings and the best part is you don’t have to lift a finger!
- One of our favourite beaches, and just around the bend from Sheer Rocks, is Darkwood Beach. This stretch of sand on Antigua’s West Coast has stunning views and is rarely over-crowded. Head there with a good book for some alone time or bring the kids and hit the floating obstacle course!
- Looking for fresh locally grown goodies on the island? Head to Colesome Farmers Market on Jonas Road! We love to stop by and shop, supporting local farmers and finding quality ingredients!
- Charter the gorgeous 46 ft. Sea Ray, Happy Days, for the day, catered by the team at Rocks Group.Grab the family or a group of friends and get away for a while! Wifi, lunch, drinks – you name it, we’ll take care of it.
- Work up a sweat by climbing the Shirley Heights We promise, the views make it all worth it! Not to mention you can hit all your daily step goals!
- If you haven’t already, be sure to head to Stingray City this summer. From their base, you’ll boat out to a special stretch of waist-high turquoise water where you’ll be greeted by families of friendly rays. The Stingray City team will teach you how to pet, hold, and feed the rays!